|Servings||Change servings:||Change units:|
- 1/2 lb Gourmet Trading Company White Asparagus peeled, ends trimmed
- 1 16 oz jar vodka sauce
- 1/2 lb sea scallops large
- 16 oz cooked linguine pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- parsely fresh, chopped for garnish
- Cook linguine pasta according to package instructions.
- Boil water, and add salt and sugar to the boiling water.
- Add white asparagus and green asparagus.
- Boil for 3-5 minutes, then strain and cool.
- Add olive oil to pan and heat to a low temperature.
- Add scallops and cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until a light golden brown.
- Combine all the ingredients in each plate. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Share this Recipe
Comments are closed.