- 1 bunch Gourmet Trading Company Green Asparagus ends trimmed
- 1 bunch Gourmet Trading Company White Asparagus peeled, ends trimmed
- 2 heads lettuce frisée, cleaned, trimmed
- parmesan cheese shavings for garnish
- 6 tbsp mustard wholegrain
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a pot of boiling salted water, blanch asparagus for 5-8 minutes until just tender. Transfer to a cold water bath.
- Vinaigrette: Mix mustard, vinegar and honey. Slowly add olive oil and mix until blended. Depending on your preference, you can add some more vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Option: Grill asparagus over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until just tender.
- To serve: Arrange asparagus on plate, add some frisée and shaved parmesan and drizzle vinaigrette.
Share this Recipe
Comments are closed.