|Servings||Change servings:||Change units:|
- 1 lb Gourmet Trading Company White Asparagus peeled, ends trimmed
- 1 shallot chopped
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil asparagus on stovetop for 2 minutes or microwave for ½ minute.
- Melt 3 tbsp of butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add shallots and sauté for 1 min.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 3 min.
- Melt additional butter, add asparagus and toss to coast.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Share this Recipe
Comments are closed.