|Servings||Change servings:||Change units:|
- 1/2 lb Gourmet Trading Company Green Asparagus
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 4 thin slices cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a pot boil water. In a strainer add halved and trimmed asparagus. Place the strainer in the boiling water for 2-4 minutes until al dente.
- Place the bread on a cooking sheet. Layer provolone, cheddar and asparagus on each slice of bread. Bake in the oven until cheese is melted.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
Share this Recipe
Comments are closed.